Just as the word caravan's literal definition, ' a company of travelers on a journey through desert or hostile regions ', we who express unconventional ideas often take risks. Our risks are found in opposing the current and accepted practices of today's society, and we may be deemed foolish, extremist or utopian. At best we are given total creative freedom, but more often we meet an indifferent or hostile resistance. Despite whatever situation we face, we must endeavor to win the hearts and minds of those who believe in a better way. Above all, we must question and fight against a society that considers basic human values for all people as utopian rather than obligatory.
1) To express sustainable/green political policies.
2) To express new political concepts.
3) To refine old political concepts.
4) To educate the general reader.
5) To create a cell of political leaders active in spreading sustainable concepts.
6) To elect a body of representatives in accord with sustainable concepts.
7) To drive both Republicans and Democrats out of office.
8) To create an international state.